Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Last Word

Many thanks to all who pointed out my glaring typo

'Bevity' is in fact not a word

Brevity is however a recognised word and it means (amongst other things) the quality of expressing much in few words

So in that vein ......

Ham cannay type, what a shocker,
Ye ken by now he's aff his rocker,
But gie the baldy man a break,
He wis sitting up awfy late

To write the shite ye get fer free,
Every week, or two, or three ....
So dinnay bump yer gums and moan,
Cos you're not sitting all alone

Scratching yer heid and sucking yer teeth,
Tae fill a page or two with keech,
I try my best, to make you smile,
Sometimes that can take a 'while'

But in the end the tortoise wins,
And you can chuck it in the bin!

Or the super-abridged version

'Get tae fuck I wis tired'

They like to promote 'honest dialogue' at my work, I'm 'embracing' these values and living the dream .....

Fondest regards

Ham

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?