Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Touch a touch a touch me, I want to be dirty!

You may have noticed this isn't really a 'real blog' in that I don't post every day

'Oh c'mon Ham you don't even post once a week ya lazy bastard!' I hear you cry. Which is a fair point, however to that I would simply say; 'awa and lie in yer ain pish ye greeting faced Nancy it's no like ye pay anything for it ye whining shite!'

Which probably suggests I need to work on my customer care

The reason I've been particularly tardy of late is because I am in the midst of organising a touch rugby tournament and it's actually a shitload of work despite all the help I am getting.

So this is a heads up that the service may get even ropier in the next few weeks, but like syphilis and readers digest subscriptions it cannot be stopped. Just when you think it's safe to unglue the letterbox or show the missus your rash free knob - I'll be back!

Kindest Regards

Ham

ps there is a new diary below though (no 123) it's not just this lame excuse!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?