Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Kiss me Hardy

Hello valued readers

I'd like to apologise for the non-appearance of this weeks diary. I dont want to lie to you, or give you some lame old excuse, so I'll come straight to the point and say, I have Man Flu!

It's like Avian flu, only much worse.

I have been very stoic in my efforts to complete this weeks diatribe, however the raging fever, severe encephalitis and pulmonary oedema that has plagued me all week is simply too much to bear. I'm not sure if I'll make it through the night (cough cough splutter etc) but if I do I will endevour to complete this weeks diary as soon as is humanly possible.

If not, then goodbye cruel world. It's a far better thing I do now than I have ever done before ya de ya ya etc etc

Yes ok so we all know the truth, I have a minor sniffle and I'm a lazy bastard

Dry yer eyes, ye'll get it when ye get it!

Kindest Regards

Ham

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?