Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Ham Shanks Excuses

Hello valued readers (yes you)

Did you know that Charles Babbage invented a mechanical computing machine in 1820? Or that John Mauchley, an American physicist constructed the first successful digital computer? No? What about Grace Hopper? She produced the first computer compiler? Any of this ring a bell with you?

No me either

I have to say I dont find any of that interesting at all. So how in the name of Holy Fuuuuuucking Chriiiist did I end up as a computer programmer? Hmmmm? Anyone? C'mon I need an answer, in fact I demand one!

I must have been veeeeeeeeeery bad in a past life, perhaps I was Hitler?

Anyway after an entire (yes ENTIRE) weekend wrestling with the piece of excrement that is the Common Business Oriented Language I feel I am not in the best disposition to spend another few hours on my laptop.

Apologies for the lack of diary and the vitriolic bile I just spewed forth but I've had a trying couple of days.

I shall endevour to write my diary sometime this week. Although I cant promise anything as I have 'Going Postal' penciled in my diary for tuesday morning

Kindest Regards

Ham

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?