Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

I cant believe it's not Ham Shanks

I’m afraid there wont be a diary this week folks. I did write one but I lost it, well I say ‘lost’, when in fact it was ‘stolen’ (dum dum dum dum duuuuuuum)

I know who did it, I’m on there tracks. I’m currently looking for it under the bed you know! Hee hee Why it’s not there! That’s because ‘the pixies’ have it of course, oooh hoo hoo haa heee the l’ill magic pixies who keep ME SANE!!! Heehee hee wubbleknfghhh’aaaaah

You cant fight them! …. Oh nononono that would be a craaaaaaaazy thing to do and I’m not crazy gnfrrgg pipple..gnfff BUT I CAN SEE THEM!!! Ha HAAAAA!

Oh hmmmgnnf heeheehaha ooooh it’s so dark under here, hee hee, nice and dark and quite, shhhhhhh don’t make a sound hee hee haaaaa oh there’s no PC here it’s great, no computer, no coding, no testing, no work mmmmmm nice and dark and quiet ……. Oh look! Half a chocolate bonbon with some fluff on it mmunchmuchmmmm … I love it here

On the off chance I do less that a 65hr week this week (and the magic pixies free me) ye might get a diary but dinnay hold you breath …….

Kind Regards

Ham

Ps Sorry ma heids minced


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?