Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Ham Shanks Service Disruption

Morning Readers

Ham would like to apologise for the absence of a diary this week. A few too many cold ones on Saturday night led to Sunday not really happening. Mercifully I was spared a journey on the porcelain bus, however creative juices were thoroughly dried up to say the least.

This combined with Hams progressing years means he hasnt quite recovered and this evenings good intentions of completing the diary were usurped by a wee pensioners nap. Having recently woken up with drool dribbling down my shirt I think it's safe to say it aint happening tonight either!

The abridged version is 'I cannay hud ma drink'

Many apologies for the poor service I'm quietly confident I can knock something together by Wednesday ..... Thursday at the latest ......

Doei

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?