Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Hamish McShanks Easter Message

The Easter bunny has been! No eggs for Ham though, I’m too old for that kind of nonsense. Happily the Easter bunny provided a couple of bottles of Shiraz and a case of Stella (I’m becoming more religious by the minute)

Not one to look a gift bevvy in the mouth I consumed these Easter treats with gusto. The rest of Sunday was a bit of a blur, I don’t remember rolling any eggs but my heid was certainly spinning the next day and by the looks of my clothes I’d been rolling down a few hills masel!

I have to say I’ve had better Mondays. I did manage to say a prayer to the boy upstairs (via the porcelain telephone) but he didn’t answer, must have been out? Ye think he could get 1571 or something.

Anyway this is a long winded way of saying. Got p*shed, didnay dee ma diary, Sorry


Should be out the Wednesday or my names not Jimmy Saville (which thankfully it isnt)


Kind Regards


Ham


Ps Turns out you really shouldn’t mix the grape and the grain!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?