Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Service Announcement

Greetings long sufferring customers!

Yes you've guessed it, no diary today. Fraid I am not feeling 100% today, knock a couple of zero's off that figure and you'll be nearer the mark.

I'd love to claim it was a virus or a nasty bug going around but lets be honest it was drink! Well technically it wasnt the drink but the associated reduction in blood sugar, the dehydration and the accumulation of acetaldehyde all associated with imbibing large quantaties of alcoholic beverages.

It seemed a spanking good idea at the time, in fact I was quite vocal on the merits of a particularly fine merlot, I slurred my appreciation of some fine belgian lager and I positively raved and dribbled about the qualities of Drambuie.

Next day I mostly groaned and went for the occassional trip on the porcelain bus.

I'm also on backshift at work this week (16:30hrs - 02:00hrs) Hence the reason I'm still up at the witching hour. I have propped open my eyes with matchsticks and I'm 'enjoying' late night TV in the hope I may sleep till lunchtime tomorrow!

You will get a diary at some point this week but I cant say I'm sure 'when'.

Anyway must dash the No22 is on it's way and I feel like I will be catching it!

Doei

Ham

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?