Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

Hamish McShanks and the Half-Plate of Mince

Hello valued customers

I'm afraid this weeks diary will be delayed by 24hrs as I have been completely engrossed in the latest Harry Potter book. It was soooooooooo exciting ah just couldnae put it down.

I've finished it now and I certainly wouldnt want to spoil any other Potter fans enjoyment by letting any of the plot slip ......

So in summary; Harry slays the Dark Lord. Hermione, Ron and Harry get a bit drunk while celebrating with butterbeer. Ron goes for a chunder in the lake leaving Harry and Hermione drinking mead. One thing leads to another and the two H's end up tubbing in Hagrids cottage. Ron stumbles in just as Harry is zipping up and fillets him in a lovers rage.

Meanwhile Hagrid is arrested by the Ministry of Magic for showing too much 'care' for the magical creatures (if you get my drift)

I know, I know, I never saw any of that coming!

Ha ha well that's NOT what happens, I fibbed (yes really)

It was actually quite good - well good enough that I couldnt put it down. So only another two years to wait before the final book ...... hurray ..... I might have written my diary by then!

Doei

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?